The "7 Minute Workout" is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit! Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the "7 Minute Workout" is simple but effective. Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes. The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES. This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out. App features include: - stunning design - both male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text - all content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity) - track your weight with our weight tracker - track your activity with our activity calendar - workout and unlock various achievements - support for Apple Watch We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
Our latest update introduces many new features including Apple Watch support! If you love using our app, please write us a review on iTunes - our small team LOVES reading what you have to say!
This update brings a slew of improvements:
- new achievement awards to encourage you along your fitness journey
- new bonus exercise pack in case you want to change things up
- Apple watch support
- all images and videos have been remade to improve their quality
- fixed a bug with the workout alarm that would cause the app to crash for some
- fixed various text localization errors
- support for Swedish audio
- you can now reset all of the content and settings
- various design changes
We strive to make the highest quality apps we can for our customers. We feel that’s why customers have made us the top selling fitness app internationally for 2 years running! Thank you! If you have a moment, please, leave us a review on iTunes to encourage others to join the team.
We have spent the last several months working hard on this free update, so we hope you enjoy it! If you have a moment, please leave us a written review on iTunes - it really helps us out more than you would imagine. If you have already written us a review, please update it. Thank you!
What’s new with this update?
- fixed critical bug for iOS 7.1 that was causing crashing
- We have added three additional workout packs to the app for a total of 36 new exercises. The workouts were designed with the help of fitness instructors to ensure it complies with the principles of the 7 minute workout. There are two ways to unlock the workouts: if you workout regularly with the app, the workouts can be unlocked for free. If you want them immediately, we have provided the option to purchase the workouts individually. Try to unlock the workouts for free by simply keeping up with the challenge!
- 4 new achievements can now be unlocked
- added option to change the rest duration between workout cycles
- AirPlay support for iPhone users is now enabled
- post your achievements directly to Facebook and Twitter after earning them
- app will continue to play when your device is on lock
- app will alert you when to switch sides for exercises that require you to alternate your body position
- changed some of the audio cues to make them easier to understand
- weight tracker and calendar have new improved appearances
- you can set what time the workout alert timer should go off
- fixed several bugs including those involving achievements (they will be corrected retroactively)
- fixed some translation errors and added support for Thai, Vietnamese and Russian
THANK YOU for making us the #1 fitness app on the iOS platform! Again, if you have a moment, please leave us a review.
Thanks to everyone for spreading the word and letting their friends know about the 7 Minute Workout Challenge! Your wonderful support has allowed us to become the top selling fitness app in over 20 countries!
This update brings many new things (free of charge):
+ support for Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Traditional Chinese, Turkish languages
+ new timer that allows you to schedule phone alerts to tell you to workout
+ sharing option that lets you tell your friends about the app via twitter, facebook, or text
+ UI improvements to make things look better
+ iOS 7.0 support
+ 4 new badges that can be earned
+ iCloud support so you can backup your information on Apple's cloud
+ much more!
PLEASE - if you enjoy using our app, and would like further free updates in the future, leave us a positive review on iTunes! Our app survives off of your wonderful comments! Thanks again.
Here's a complete app store information for 7 Minute Workout Challenge. Find out the full description of 7 Minute Workout Challenge, also with 7 Minute Workout Challenge's version history starting from the release date. Check out the screenshots of 7 Minute Workout Challenge as well.
Check the daily keyword distribution of any app in the market with App Store Optimization Report. See the daily changes in the number of keywords that your app's ranking for, and use it to choose new keywords. Here's how 7 Minute Workout Challenge's doing:
Please register to access all data and more features