I love this game, let me just say that, but I feel like it could use more. Here are a few ideas:
1. When I am at a pet store, it can be hard to get adopted. I might be close to one of the pet store employees and want them to adopt me themselves. I feel like that would be a good idea to let them purchase you if you are close to them and have a good relationship. Same thing with shelter employees
2. Whenever I am born into a household or adopted, sometimes I might be close with one of the children who will move out soon. I wish it was possible (if we have a good relationship) for that kid to take us with them to their new home if we want to. Or at least let them come visit every so often so they don’t just move out and disappear forever
3. When I am on the street, I wish there were a few more options. For example: trying to get people’s attention so they will take me home or having unexpected people take me home with them. I have had one occurrence a couple of times when some mafia or gang members were burying a body and I decided to help them. What if one of those members would decide to take us home? Or what about the witch doctor? If we go to them a lot, couldn’t the witch doctor adopt us? I feel like that would be awesome!
These are all just ideas and the third one is just a random idea I had but please take at least the first two I to consideration
Overall, DogLife is a pretty good game. It it quite different than the classic Bitlife. I personally find it to be more of a challenge. I think this is because you don’t have as many options. Although the game is good, I do have multiple suggestions to improve the game.
1. I would like the developers to add a service dog mode where you can be a service dog and attended to the needs of your owner. There should also be different types of service dogs such as seeing eye dogs, mobility/balance dogs, seizure alert dogs, etc. You could even add a training phase to the first few years of the dog’s life where they learn basic commands and are matched with a handler. I would also like to see that after the dog is fully trained, there is an option to alert your owner of a danger or medical episode.
2. In bitlife, you character receives heirlooms. I think it would be cool if the dogs in DogLife received toys in place of heirlooms.
3. I would like the developers to develop a police K-9 mode where you can work for the police as a dog and help find and catch criminals and lost people. The dogs could go through training for the first few years of their life and then be matched with a police officer. There should also be an option to retire the dog as it gets older and weaker.
I bought Top dog, i had it for a while..but one time when i got onto the game, it was gone, NON of the things i had saved were there anymore, everything i had was gone. This happens in Bitlife for me as well, every week or so in Bitlife. But this happened in one month, i want my money back..then ill change my review, but for now I'm extremely angry, and I'm not changing it till something is done. Other than that, the game is okay, the game is new so i cant judge, the only thing I'm sorta upset about is how sexual it is. I understand that its supposed to be realistic, but i know kids that play Bitlife and things like this. Its exposing things that shouldn't be exposed yet, its more sexual than Bitlife and that’s surprising to me. Other than that, i do think there should be more interactions, like maybe more human interactions, animal interactions, etc. also more animals, like wolf dog which not many people know about, and other things, and i think the bunnies, snakes, tigers, etc…should be transformable, i think that would make the game more interesting. Anyways thats all i have to say, but I'm not changing my review till something is done about that glitch.
First off, this game is amazing. It’s like bitlife, but dogs. Interactions are fun and the game lasts like a human life. Second off, it is extremely sexual. Most of the game is based off of having babies and flashing your anus at things, so if you are expecting bitlife but its just cute dogs, prepare to be surprised. Third off, its much more difficult. Gaining respect is one of the most important features of this game, and yet its almost impossible at some points. In street/shelter life, you can only really get lucky and gain respect from other dogs. Killing dogs is almost impossible because you get one turn and your opponent gets at least 3, and attacking normally doesnt give respect. Anyway, thats all i have to say. Im waiting for some new features and improvements!
In my opinion, I love how this game was made.
Now, I’ve seen many reviews stating how disgusting and violent this game was coded to be. But when you want a good game, you make it as detailed as you can. This makes a good game developer. Sure, being able to eat your own offspring is odd. But, have you noticed it brings you higher in domination?
I personally like how much detail this game has on it. You can learn tricks, play, go on walks with your owner, scavenge for food, do several things with your owner to better your relationship. And, they even come with other pets too. Not to mention, it’s so much more fun when you pay for the All-Stars.
Overall, I love this game. Good job, developers.
It’s the same type of stuff as they offer in BitLife, but from the dog/cats perspective. It’s so weird and awkward it’s funny. Just like with BitLife, I look forward to the future updates and to see how it grows and what other options they’d end up having. Maybe play as a snake, a mouse, a parrot. Hopefully more options as to what you can do as the pet as well, it’s a bit hard though, since a pet would always be at the mercy of the caretaker unless it’s a street dog. It would be fun to compete in a dog show and similar things. Have actual interactions at dog parks and things like that. Have animal friends who aren’t in the same household/shelter/neighborhood that you can go visit.
I loved this game when I played it, once I was at least 2 days in, it didn’t allow me to pick my breed. Then every single time I started a new life, I was always a mutt. They should have more breeds that you can play as, and have the more popular breeds be bought with money. This way there are more variety’s other than a mutt that always ends up on the streets. There’s not much you can do as a dog, which you have no choice to be a dog because you have to pay money to be a cat which doesn’t make sense. These are just a few things that can be fixed or that I wanted to suggest. There are many more things, overall this is a good game.
I almost never wrote bad reviews, but this was wrong. It was a little strange , and it made me super uncomfortable. I will not give details, but You could do some pretty wrong things w/ humans so after 5 min of playing I deleted it. Maybe it would be okay for 14 year olds, but to me it was a little messed up. If you had an option to take out these parts, the developers know what I mean, I would download the game again. It was an interesting game though, so it’s not bad if you don’t mind that kids stuff. Okay, that’s all, hope I didn’t sound like a Karen.
I love this game and it’s pretty fun in my opinion, but it crashes and lags all the time! After almost every ad the screen goes black and I have to restart the game. It also randomly freezes and it gets really annoying. I expect glitches, but it’s hard to enjoy the game when every five minutes you have to re-load it. It’s a little sexual for me but I tend to just ignore it, however I don’t think it should be 12+, since it’s about the same as normal BitLife. I hope the developers fix the bugs and add some more stuff to do so it becomes more fun!
This game is... something. No one asked for it, but we got it. I believe it was made just for a quick buck, but whatever.
You have to pay to be a cat, to get dark mode, basically for standard features, which is fine.
What ISN'T fine is how this game is 12+. BitLife is 18+, but this is 12+?! Now, I'd be fine with this... if there wasn't a horny dog with the ability to eat their children.
I'm not saying don't play it, I'm just saying this is, as someone who's been playing BitLife daily for nearly 3 years straight, boring.