I absolutely love how this game is on mobile! It’s easy to use and very fun. I love that it does not need to be connected to the internet to enjoy. I do have some suggestions.
1) there needs to be more cultivator options. Right now you can get a tiny one that works great for small fields but takes forever on medium to large fields. The next option is one that if you want to use it as just a cultivator and not a seeder too, you have to empty it of seeds first and you cannot use your helpers or they will just plant canola/grass. If you turn off the auto fill setting, they will say they can’t do it because they are empty. The next option requires a monster of a tractor to use. I love the Case Pro tractor. It has great power and is not unreasonably expensive. But not even the medium tractors can pull the third option for the cultivator. Please put in some medium cultivators without the seeder options. I rely on my helpers a lot!
2) An option to empty the forage trailers/ tankers. I filled the tanker with water and couldn’t use it to get milk until it was empty (which takes a while). I purchased a forage trailer and collected straw instead of grass and could do nothing with it. Only way to do anything about the error is to sell the equipment for less than the value, work a bunch more to reclaim the money you lost, and then buy another one. A little frustrating to say the least.
3) Field 4 glitches out and workers won’t cultivate/sow/harvest close to the barn on the northern side.
4) A better way to organize trailers (I.e. a covered carport or an open area off to the side of the middle of the farm) would be great. I hate having so much equipment and not a clear way to park them nicely. I’m not OCD but it bugs me a lot.
5) Traffic will stop on the road when there’s nothing going on around it. I don’t want to turn traffic off as it makes me feel disconnected from the game to be the only moving thing in Ravenport.
6) I don’t know how reasonable this suggestion is but it would be nice to see some other “farmers” on the land you don’t own. I see the land go from growing canola to growing wheat and never see anyone working the fields. Might help feeling less lonely in the game.
Despite these things, I have found this game to be very enjoyable. I have even spent an additional few dollars for in game coins (which I NEVER do on other games). I will continue to play
Ok so I’m a professional app rater I do this for a living. Just to introduce myself. I gave this game 5 stars because it was worth the six dollars.
1. The money that you start off with is reasonable because 100 grand is a lot
2. I don’t really like how in fs19 you could take loans but In this one you can buy in game money with real money. At least it is cheap (3 bucks for 1,000,000 dollars)
3. You can change how fast time is on the game. The price for farm equipment is realistic. Machinery is nice and fun to use
Finally I recommend that you buy this game it’s worth the 6 dollars but If you an impatient person I wouldn’t get it. It’s a long process type game in other words it takes 3 game days to grow fully (better harvest) please consider this review as a person that has a farm and knows what it’s like to farm it is very close to what I would do in real life. If you get this game you will enjoy it. Thank you for reading this review and I’ll catch y’all on the flip side.
6 bales of cotton delivered and no payment each time. Along with other glitches, selling machinery that you can’t even zoom out enough to see what you are doing, and minimal payments for crops and everything else just move on. Cutting my losses now with about $20 in it and done. I’ll go back to 16, much better and free.
This game is great! Worth the money and is really fun even if it’s slow. Although I miss the logging business you could run in the farming sim 18 for mobile. I just wish logging was a thing. Although I’m already saving up for the steak version for my computer! Great game and is a must get.
This was not what I was looking for it’s cool but it needs more thing’s, first it needs to have more money and it needs worlds like farm simulator 19, and more space to do you farm,
And when you buy animals it needs something like employees to do it for you.
I really love the game but they need to add more storage and more grass mowing equipment and some older tractors like a super M or a 620 John Deere. They need to add some more storage for your equipment and they need some riding lawn mowers.
I think you will like it when you get to play the game and I am pretty sure it just had a update so it’s just so much better now but i do live on a farm so that is probably the reason for why i like it!!! PS liam please look at this!!!!
I love the game the graphics are 10/10. But it would be nice to have a simpler way to get money like in farming simulator 16. Also could you add hunting, fishing, more cars and a customizable store for the vehicles
I had this game with no or little problems. Well all changed till I got a new phone and new apps. Now every time I start a new career it rains, rains , and rains! Ruins my crops so that I can’t pick em.
When you set a machine to autopilot and hire a helper the beam of light shining on the ground disappears but the light doesn’t turn off tho but please make where the beam of light stays there .