The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail. With the Gmail app, you can: • Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes • Switch between multiple accounts • Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options • Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions • Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox • Read your mail with threaded conversations • Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone • Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app • Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam • Send and receive attachments • See profile pictures as part of the conversation
- Sent messages now include your Gmail web signature unless a mobile signature has been set up
- Hide sender images in your inbox (in settings)
- Swipe right/left to view the previous/next message
- Choose your preferred browser (Safari or Chrome) for opening links (in settings)
- Edit text in line or copy-paste content from the web while keeping the original text formatting
- Select multiple messages: tap on the sender image or checkbox next to the messages
- Mark as read/unread: select the message and tap the ‘open/closed envelope’ icon in the top toolbar
- 3D touch - hard press on the app icon to quickly compose a message
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Here is an analysis of app Gmail - Email by Google from publisher Google, Inc. found in the App Store of United States. Find out why Gmail - Email by Google is ranked 20 in OVERALL - Free for United States on 13 Jan 2018. Read the full description, version history, screenshots, keywords and more for Gmail - Email by Google.
Please register to access all data and more features