Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality. Features: • Revamped Gameplay Controls and physical controller support • Deeper MyCAREER mode that includes Off-Day Simulator, more MyPLAYER equipment and attribute options, upgraded badge system, and more • Play with new Historic players • Expanded EuroLeague with new teams added • Alternate Team Uniforms • Earn more Virtual Currency
• Improved Performance on iPhone 6/6+
• Increased Graphics on iPhone 7/7+
• Bug Fixes
• Roster Update and other improvements coming soon!!
• Roster Updated. Accurate as of October 20th.
• A new Roster Update as well as many other improvements and bug fixes coming soon!
• Roster Updated. Accurate as of November 21st.
• Japanese language support added
• Redesigned Blacktop menu flow
• Set the Calendar screen as the home menu in Season mode
• Improved button SFX in menus
• Fixed many bugs
• Fixed a bug that would cause Player Lock in Quick Game
• Added new Player models (Hield Buddy, Dario Saric, Willie Reed, Jamal Murray). We will be adding many more soon
• Added new Player Portraits
• Improved Player Ratings for some NBA Legends in Blacktop mode
• Improved Stability
• Bug Fixes
In the next update we will be continuing to address your feedback, adding new NBA Legends as well as other content, increasing stability, and improving performance.
Here's a complete app store information for NBA 2K17. Find out the full description of NBA 2K17, also with NBA 2K17's version history starting from the release date. Check out the screenshots of NBA 2K17 as well.
Check the daily keyword distribution of any app in the market with App Store Optimization Report. See the daily changes in the number of keywords that your app's ranking for, and use it to choose new keywords. Here's how NBA 2K17's doing:
Please register to access all data and more features