Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality. Features: • Revamped Gameplay Controls and physical controller support • Deeper MyCAREER mode that includes Off-Day Simulator, more MyPLAYER equipment and attribute options, upgraded badge system, and more • Play with new Historic players • Expanded EuroLeague with new teams added • Alternate Team Uniforms • Earn more Virtual Currency
• You can now adjust the length of NBA games in MyCareer mode! Visit the Options menu once you’ve made it into the NBA in MyCareer to make changes.
• Legendary NBA players Yao Ming, Ray Allen, Gary Payton, and Alonzo Mourning are now playable in Blacktop mode.
• Updated Player models for Clint Capela and Thon Maker.
• Updated Player models for the Suns, Lakers, Rockets, Timberwolves, Nets, and Grizzlies Head Coaches.
• Many bug fixes
• iCloud support added! You can now backup your NBA 2K17 Save Data on iCloud and load saves on other supported devices.
• Legendary NBA players Bill Russell, Ben Wallace, Kevin McHale, and Tim Hardaway are now playable in Blacktop mode.
• Numerous bug fixes
• Bug Fixes
Here is an analysis of app NBA 2K17 from publisher 2K found in the App Store of United States. Find out why NBA 2K17 is ranked 19 in OVERALL - Paid for United States on 14 Jul 2017. Read the full description, version history, screenshots, keywords and more for NBA 2K17.
Check the daily keyword distribution of NBA 2K17 in the United States App Store or any other country with our App Store Optimization Report. See the daily changes in the number of keywords that your app's ranking for, and use it to choose new keywords. Here's how NBA 2K17 is doing in United States:
Please register to access all data and more features