This game has potential to be good. But
#1 firstly there must be a bug because all my house upgrades are at 8 and I can’t upgrade any further even though I have the money. I click the buttons and nothing happens.
#2 the social life part of the game is pretty pointless, it would be cool but it takes so long to progress, where I’m at now you need 30,000 happiness for the next part. You only earn 60 happiness per house upgrade and 120 for each pet you buy (which I’ve bought all of them) other things are even less happiness points, like going to work etc. so it will take forever to get to 30,000.
#3 Ads on ads on ads. The good thing is you get extra money for watching them. Still really annoying though.
#4 overtime work is stupid and not fun
#5 pets are pointless. You don’t see them unless you take them for a walk and the only “perk” is you get some extra money, like a few hundred and ONLY if you watch an ad.
#5 the gig opportunities are nice for money but are not fun to play, you answer questions for people but whatever you say doesn’t do anything, I just click through them quickly.
It’s still fun to pass time but not that fun if you know what I mean
Pros: Interesting concept, funny dialog options. Consequences of the choices are a bit simplistic but it’s still fun predicting how the choices will play out sometimes.
Cons: Oh boy.
1. Hardware performance. Running the game makes the phone CPU run hot and the battery drain.
2. Ads that are nearly unavoidable even in the pro version. I’m fine opting out of most of them, but it’s impossible not to watch ads for the car upgrades that the game just hands to you, as far as I can tell. The robber is annoying; I actually kind of like there being a robber, but having the choice boil down to “watch an ad for a massive benefit or take the penalty for not” leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
3. Gameplay issues. I’ve noticed that some of the things that the game says will boost happiness just... don’t. Getting promoted doesn’t, and the three “life” things look like they’re supposed to provide a certain amount per day but they don’t either. There’s a glitch where the company values randomly zero out (thankfully this appears to be only visual, reverting to their previous values the next time you work there) and the “overtime” minigames get tedious after a few times.
I wanted to like this game, and some parts I do like. I enjoy the “working” aspect where you interact with customers. The “overtime” is annoying, especially because it’s repetitive and can not be skipped in any way, even in the pro version. It’s also frustrating that there are still ads in the pro version. The social life part of the game is also dumb, and kind of creepy since we’re always following the same blue haired girl around. I don’t see a point to having or walking pets if the only benefit is to watch ads for more money. The money doesn’t really do much of anything in terms of progressing the game either. When interacting with customers, their reactions seem random and not in alignment with the response you gave. I’ll give a positive response that earns me money and boosts my reputation and the customer walks away mad? What sense does that make? This is a cash grab, that’s why there’s so many ads. It’s a cheap, sloppy, rushed cash grab.
this game is fun and definitely a good way to kill some time! but some things i find a bit frustrating:
1) the upgrades in my house are at level 8, it has an option to upgrade again for X$ but i’m unable to upgrade anything despite having more than enough funds. can’t figure out if it’s a glitch or if it’s incomplete. still frustrating.
2) gaining happiness points takes so long ): and i need so so many to move on in some life options which stinks.
3) i wish there was some explanation as to the two bars underneath the business $ bar. i assume the one on the left is savings? but no clue what the right one is w the world next to it, it would be nice to understand that better and how to raise it.
4) i bought all the pets and they’re cool! i just wish i knew what i was buying beforehand.
I’ve had this game for awhile now and I loved it, until this happened. The lady said: “Do you have a moment for our Lord and Jesus Christ our Savior?” I’m Christian so of course I wanted to say yes but these were the options: “Always, No” and “H*ll no!” This game is hurtful. The majority of this country is apart of some church that worships God and Jesus Christ. I hate this game. I’m apart of the Church, The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. So game developer, based on my Church’s name guess if those options are acceptable to me or anyone who worships God. Because it’s not. It is not acceptable at all. This is rude to people who worship God. Remove these hurtful options and this rating will turn to 5 stars.
Four reasons why this is the worst game ever:
1. Why should I lose money for being polite to the idiot customers?♂️♀️ So dumb, but that’s not all
2. Too many dang ads! I had the same ad three times in a row that I couldn’t skip, for some reason. And then I had the same ad for Homescapes twice in a row.I mean, come on, the ads randomly pop up during the gameplay.
3. The robber. I could either watch a 30 second unskippable ad or lose $200. These people just want money.
4. I played brain out, Blendy, and I peel good. All fun and creative games made by this developer. The newest games are horrible.
Thank you for reading this review. Hope this helps.
It’s def worth the free download! The questions are funny and although some of the reactions are questionable for the response, it’s easy to play!
My biggest concern is the Happiness points you have to gain after 3k. I believe it was a mistake, but after you reach 2k and 3k happiness goals, the next goal skyrockets to 40k and 50k! The amount of happiness you earn is too scarce for anyone to reach that in a reasonable amount of time.
The same dates and overtime scenes became redundant, irritating, and too excessive for someone to have to wait to earn 40k happiness points before you have a new scene.
Good game, but I really hope they fix this issue!
Now don’t get me wrong, this game is actually pretty fun and has things you can do on the side which are also nice, but there’s one thing that really bugs me, when I was playing this man came up and said “my kids didn’t eat their food, do I still have to pay for them” I said no cause why not and he was upset?! And on that me saying that made made my companies money go up but the public opinion go down? Just really got on my nerves. Also you can buy pets in the game and I saved up 10k for the elephant, but when I went to buy it do to the crappy scrolling it bought me a snow wolf and a white horse, otherwise games fun.
This game is really fun buttt this is a biggg butt it always kicks me out and I can’t see any of the people and why so much adds?????? If you read this and work with this app fix the stuff like kicking me out and not seeing the people and if you are going to give me adds get different ones!!!And I’m a Christian and one of the questions said to you make time for Christ and it said he’ll no!!! And always.No and that’s offensive there should be a yes always!!! And I don’t want to answer no cause I’m a believer and I can’t get pass it so please fix it
Home upgrades maxed out at level 8. Repetitive scripts from customers. Mini games boring and the one where you have to clean the floor is glitchy as part of the floor us under the ad and if you have a case getting the edges are almost impossible. Uses too much of the processor as the phone gets way to hot. Cannot play on iPad as the characters do not show up. Games constantly locks up and you have to restart the day.
I can see potential but as of right now I’m no longer playing because of the above.