As 2016 is coming to a close, we wanted to take a moment to look back on the past year and review how we have changed, some of our challenges and celebrate our accomplishments. So in this blog post, we will give you a quick rundown of everything that went on here at Mobile Action.
Here’s a summary of the milestones that we achieved this year. Links to our blog posts are listed below the infographic.
- Biggest Movers Added to Leaderboard
- No More Guessing Where to Expand Next — True Localization is Here
- Keyword Intelligence: Find App Keywords That Get the Most Downloads
- Apple Search Ads Dashboard Now Available Inside
- Market Intelligence Update: Audience, Active Users, Download/Revenue and More
- Mobile Action Acquires Appmind
- Revamped Recommended Actions: Now Smarter and More Personalized
- App Leaderboard Update: How Can Your App Become A Biggest Mover Too?
- Custom App Alerts: Conserve Your Brainpower Like Mark Zuckerberg
- New ASO Intelligence Updates: Keyword Investigator, Suggestions and Research
- How to Get Top Charts App Download Estimates for iOS
- Apple Search Ads Keyword Volume Now Available in ASO Intelligence
- Get Free Estimated App Downloads, Revenue, DAU and Best Keyword Data
Best Blog Posts of 2016
- How RockMyRun Rocked ASO to Double Their User Base
- Interview With Co-Founder Ryan Weber of NativeX
- What Slither.io Has Done Right to Dominate the Top Charts
- Amr Shief of Car Xpenses: His Best App Marketing Tactics Exposed
- Case Study: +17,700 Monthly Download Increase with ASO
- Case Study: 500K Downloads and a #1 Ranking With Google Play ASO
- What Genetic Studios Did to Get 1 Million Downloads with ASO
Challenges in 2016
Our biggest challenge this past year was the transition from being a consulting and SaaS company, to being a 100% SaaS company. This actually went surprisingly well and we are now able to help more app publishers improve their app marketing because all of our efforts are focused on providing the best platform.
When our focus was split between consulting clients and our product, we did still well. But we knew that we could only reach a limited number of app publishers, due to time and manpower constraints.
Towards the end of 2016, we started growing our team to continue to improve our platform and we launched several programs like Mobile Action Academy, that will help us continue to help more app publishers around the world.
This past year marked several big changes for us. We are happy that things turned out really well and we look forward to expanding our platform to bring you even more useful features and data in 2017, to help you gain the advantage in the increasingly competitive app stores.
Let’s make next year the best year ever!
See all of our year end reviews here.
Now it’s your turn…what did you learn and accomplish in 2016? We would love to hear about it. Leave a comment below!
Get the Mobile Action Newsletter
Get the latest ASO tips, app marketing strategies and market analysis delivered directly to your inbox.