Mobile Action, an App Store Optimization (ASO) tool that provides deep insights about the app ecosystem recently launched a detailed report about weekly impressions, product page visits and install behavior of the App Store users of Turkey.
The analysis was done over 2000 apps that are active in Turkey. Key takeaways can be listed as follows:
1. Every 1000 search impression in the App Store leads to 223 product page views and 35 installs on average.
2. On average, Wednesdays and Thursdays have 35%
3. On Fridays, the rate of impressions turning into product page visits (TTR) decreases from 23% to 19%. However, this is compensated by the fact that the rate of app page visits turning into downloads (Conversion Rate) is 25% higher than the average.
4. While download patterns seem to be evenly spread across the days of a week, weekends tend to get %25 more installs on average.
1.The Entertainment category is the category with the highest impression to install rate with a whopping 11.4%.
2. However, for the Business category, every 1000 search impression only brings 12 installs. On the other hand, for the Business category, every 1000 product page visit brings 771 installs. As a result, we can assume that most people who search for Business
4. In the Games categories, on average, every 1000 impression brings 25 installs. On the other hand, every 1000 product page visit brings 139 installs. The lower conversion rate means that especially for the gaming categories the app store assets such as screenshots, icons, videos
5. In the Shopping category, every 1000 impression will bring 473 product page visits whereas out of 1000 product pages only 28 of them will become an install.
All of these insights and even more can be found on the Mobile Action dashboard. Utilizing these weekly download patterns or understanding how the users engage with the App Store in each category will definitely help app marketers and advertisers make the right calls when executing strategy.
Get the Mobile Action Newsletter
Get the latest ASO tips, app marketing strategies and market analysis delivered directly to your inbox.