You are familiar with in-app events right? Well we proudly announce that you can now also track Google Play’s Promotional Content (LiveOps) in the same single dashboard. Let’s see what you can do with this newest feature.
First of all, you can simply go to the MobileAction dashboard and under the App Intelligence section you can see our latest product update just below the In-App Events.
What Are Promotinal Contents?
Promotional Contents are Google Play Store’s product which offers you a powerful way to showcase your app’s latest and timely updates, special offers, limited-time events, and new content to users.
It is something to use to draw attention to your app and increase your engagement. You can easily reach to users outside of your app and drive them to take action, whether it’s opening or reinstalling your app or taking advantage of exclusive discounts and deals.
They will both increase your visibility and also attract users. According to Google Play’s data developers who leverage promotional content experience a significant boost in their app’s performance. Compared to those who don’t use this feature, they enjoy 2% more 28-day active users and a remarkable 4% higher revenue.
Play Store’s data also show that, running high quality and frequent promotional content will show Google Play that you are invested in your app’s performance and success. This can potentially open doors to further featuring opportunities across the platform.
How can you use Promotional Content?
There are several ways to use Promotional Content for your advantage. Most importantanlt to stand out from the numerous apps in the competitive and crowded app market environment. It is a direct contact with your users and also with potential ones. Here are some examples of how you can use them:
- In-App discounts
- Special offers
- Time limited events like competitions or challenges
- Live streaming contents
- Major updates
- Special content for seasonal events
How to use our tool and discover your competitors strategy?
With Promotional Contents you can enhance your user acquisition, engagement, and overall brand awareness and by leveraging the power of MobileAction, you can now:
- Gain valuable insights into your competitors’ in-app event strategies, enabling you to develop or refine your own approach.
- Uncover the most frequently utilized events within your specific category, giving you a competitive edge in attracting and retaining users.
- Stay informed about the latest seasonal app marketing trends, ensuring that you capitalize on timely opportunities to promote your app effectively.
- Compare any app’s Play Store and App Store timely event strategies, see which trend works for which app market.
To get business insights and optimize your mobile strategy, sign up now!